Your legacy gift can ensure that KALW's news, music, and cultural programs will be heard by Bay Area audiences and online listeners -- now and into the future.
Help sustain KALW in its mission to bring joyful and innovative stories to the public. Contact us at [email protected] for assistance in arranging your planned gift.
How can I make a bequest/planned gift?
There are many ways to make a planned gift, including naming us as a beneficiary in:
- Your Will or Living Trust
- Retirement Plan
- IRA or Tax-sheltered Annuity
- Living Trust
- Charitable Remainder or Lead Trust
- Life Insurance
A planned gift can generate financial benefits for a donor during their lifetime as well as provide future benefits to a charitable organization like KALW. For sample langauge on how to make a bequest, download our Legacy Gift Information form.
If you have included KALW in any of these, please email us at [email protected] so that we may acknowledge and welcome you into our Legacy Fund.
Special benefits For Legacy Fund members
- Recognition of your name along with other Legacy Fund members (unless you wish to be anonymous)
- News and special announcements throughout the year
- Invitations to special events (*currently on hiatus due to Covid -19 restrictions)
There are no dues or fees associated with membership in our Legacy Fund and there are no requirements on the size of your gift. Simply confirm your participation by sending us an email.
Our ❤️ heartfelt thanks for your thoughtful and generous support.